Michael Schumacher diligently paint to cover gray hair

Michael Schumacher can not seem to resist the will of nature. At the age of 41 years now, Formula One driver Schumacher is familiarly called it diligently paint to cover gray hair. "I started to paint some of my hair since 2005," said Schumacher. "But, I have good hair genes. I have a hair-gray color."

Schumacher back into the arena of land after the jet race could decide to retire in 2006. Schumacher, winner of seven times Formula One world champion, is now defending Mercedes Grand Prix. Schumacher not only dyed her hair to look younger. By not wearing glasses. Schumacher also wanted to show that he was not too old. "I had my eyes tested, but I do not need glasses," he said. "I'm just a little jog because I have back and knee problems since the age of 14 years."

Former Ferrari driver was also said that he could play football for three hours without a problem. He also swam for half an hour every day. "I swam a half hours a day with the breaststroke. It makes tremendous difference," said Schumacher.

5 comments:

Pages